WarpMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarpMS Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game: Imagined NPC Bugs/ Problems On WarpMS! [WarpMS Must be Played by You!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
huskyronan
Admin
huskyronan

Game: Imagined NPC Bugs/ Problems On WarpMS! [WarpMS Must be Played by You!] Empty
PostSubject: Game: Imagined NPC Bugs/ Problems On WarpMS! [WarpMS Must be Played by You!]   Game: Imagined NPC Bugs/ Problems On WarpMS! [WarpMS Must be Played by You!] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:10 pm

Another Game in the Spam.

This is similar to the other games created by others.

Imagine a crazy NPC bug and problems on WarpMS, the CRAZIEST BUG YOU CAN IMAGINE WINS!

I will give an example :

Cody was standing on Duey's head and he carried a fat guy with only ONE Hand.

OR

Fredrick had fallen down from the stand on top of you when you are at free market, after he fell, he jumped on me.

AND

When i talk to Spindle. He said to me: "I will kill you in 10 seconds".
Back to top Go down
Enjjoi

Game: Imagined NPC Bugs/ Problems On WarpMS! [WarpMS Must be Played by You!] Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Glitch   Game: Imagined NPC Bugs/ Problems On WarpMS! [WarpMS Must be Played by You!] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:29 pm

Opongo is able to move and ate all the npcs when you go into the fm he says GET IN MY BELLY and you go to a secret O Pongo belly map with mesos everywhere and the other NPC's
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Game: Imagined NPC Bugs/ Problems On WarpMS! [WarpMS Must be Played by You!]   Game: Imagined NPC Bugs/ Problems On WarpMS! [WarpMS Must be Played by You!] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Cody was in front of O-Pongo and leaned over and his head was in the -beep-
and his chat bubble said Stop, it hurts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game: Imagined NPC Bugs/ Problems On WarpMS! [WarpMS Must be Played by You!]   Game: Imagined NPC Bugs/ Problems On WarpMS! [WarpMS Must be Played by You!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game: Imagined NPC Bugs/ Problems On WarpMS! [WarpMS Must be Played by You!]
Page 1 of 1